Menu on Rails App: IRCTC Releases “Menu on Rail App” to Check MRP Prices: Railway minister Piyush Goyal has announced the launch of a program called’Menu on Rail’ as the Modi Government completes four years in the office.
Now, you don’t have to fear about the overcharging railway caterers.
The app comes with the Maximum Retail Price (MRP) mentioned from the food items.
The newly-launched ‘Menu Rail’ will comprise menu to passengers traveling in Mail or Express trains, including Humsafar Train, Rajdhani, Shatabdi, Duronto, Gatiman Express and Tejas Express.
The food items are coated in four different categories- drinks, breakfast, meals, and a-la-carte.
For standard food products, the rates (inclusive of taxes) are mentioned for trains in addition to channels.
Note that it doesn’t contain food plazas and fast food units. You can also assess the pre-booked food things for EC (executive chair automobile ) and CC (AC chair car) classes inside the app for Shatabdi trains and 1A, 2A and 3A courses for Rajdhani and Duronto trains, as supported by the Indian Railways.
Today Union Railway Minister Piyush Goyal and Minister of State Manoj Sinha has launched Menu On Rail App to help of Railroad Passengers. This is an entirely free android and ios mobile program, By which all rail passengers may find all information about food and drink like What’s available for ingestion in the train, the maximum retail price of food items and standard food things prices, etc..
To use this program, Firstly you’ll be to download Menu On Rail App on its mobile phone. After that, Now you have to select which train you’re traveling in, like the Humsafar Train, Rajdhani, Shatabdi, Duronto, Gatiman Express and Tejas Express. According to this, the food accessible with their cost will be shown. You then may Oder for the food of your choice. If you want to download this app on its cellular phone, then stick to this below steps.
Download Menu on Rails app
- Click on download or install button. (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.irctc.menuonrails)
- Now install and open the program on your cell phone.
- Go to menu and select which train you’re traveling in.
- Today you can observe the food available at their cost is going to be shown.
In this manner, you can download and use Menu On Rail App into your cell phone.
Menu On Rails App features
- Its accessible for all android cell phone on play shop.
- You can check What is available to Eat like for Lunch / Dinner / Starters
- By this, You can get all information about food and beverage.
- The app started to aid of railroad passengers.