Windows 10 Black Screen with Cursor: If you always see the black screen along with the cursor error in your Windows 10 software, then don’t worry. No need to frustrate, we can fix this error very quickly. Here is the complete information which tells us how to fix this error.
How to resolve Windows 10 Black Screenwith Cursor problem
Solution 1: Hold the Power Button
This solution is applicable only for the laptops. If you are facing this problem, not with the laptop, then move on to the next solution. It is only meet for the laptops.
If it is the issue, then shut down the PC. Then remove the battery from the system and keep on holding the power button continuously for 60 seconds. After that, keep the battery back in the original position and then restart your PC.
Solution 2: Disable Fast Startup
It may cure our problem. Here are the steps to do that.
If you want to log in the Windows system which is having this problem, then try to follow these steps. Restart it in the Safe Mode, if you are logged into the Windows already. After that, follow these instructions carefully. If you don’t know how to begin the Windows 10 under the SafeMode, then here is the process which tells us how to boot it in Safe Mode.
- At the bottom corner of your desktop, press the Control Panel in your Search box. In the pop-up menu, tap the Control Panel.
2. Observe the ‘small icons’ and then tap the Power options.
3. In that, select the option named ‘Choose What the Power Button Does’.
4. Then, tap the ‘Change settings which are unavailable currently’.
5. In ‘Shutdown settings’, don’t mark the Turn on ‘fast startup which is recommended’ and then click on the ‘Save Changes’ option.
Solution 3: Disable Integrated Graphics Card
If your system possesses the individual graphics card, then our system assumes that it had the dual monitor. It may lead to occur the error. So it is better to disable the integrated graphics card, and it may aid us to fix the problem.
To use this solution, we have to log into the Windows which is having the problem. If did not log in the Windows, then restart it in the Safe Mode and then follow the below instructions.
- Click on the Windows logo which is present on the keyboard. At the same time, click on the R to invoke the run command.
2. Type the devmgmt.msc and then tap on OK button.
3. We can see more graphics card if we press on ‘Display adapters’. Do the right-click on the integrated graphics card which contains both Intel and AMD graphics card. By clicking on the Disable option, it will disable the entire card.
4. Soon after the completion of this process, restart the PC.
If you cannot find the integrated graphics card among them, try to disable one by one and see whether the problem got resolved.
Solution 4: Update Graphics Drivers
If the problem is not resolved by disabling the drivers, then update the drivers. If there is no time, computer skills, and patience to update the drivers, then follow the automatic process through Driver Easy. To do the work with Driver Easy, we need to have an internet connection.
To use this solution, we have to log into the Windows which is having the problem. If did not log in the Windows, then restart it in the Safe Mode.
It will automatically find the system and searches the appropriate drivers that are essential for us. No need to know what type of system is running our computer. Don’t worry and install the wrong drivers, don’t commit mistakes and the driver easy will take care of them all.
We can update them either by using the FREE or the Pro version. Doing the process with the Pro version is easy, and the process completes with just two clicks. We will get full support, and the money back guarantee within 30 days.
1. At first, download and install the Driver Easy.
2. After that run the Driver Easy and click on Scan Now. It will scan our entire computer and finds the problems which are present in our drivers.
3. If we press the Update button, it will automatically download and installs the drivers whatever it requires using the FREE version.
Click on Update All so that they will download and install all the drivers who are approaching out of date using the Pro version. When you click on Update All, we will receive the prompting message asking us to Upgrade.
Solution 5: Reset your PC
Finally, try to reset your PC. Contact your PC manufacturer for further queries if you don’t feel comfortable to reset your PC.
To use this solution, we have to log into the Windows which is having the problem. If did not log in the Windows, then restart it in the Safe Mode. Here are the steps which suggest us to how to complete the whole process.
- In the search box, click on the settings which are present on the bottom left corner of our desktop. A pop-up menu will appear with the search results. From those, click on the Settings.
2. Press on the ‘Update and Security’ option.
3. Then click on the Recovery panel.
4. Click on ‘Get Started’ which is present in the Reset PC mode. To reset your PC, follow the on-screen instructions.
Hope all these solutions will aid to resolve the Windows 10 black screen with cursor error. If you have any queries revert to us. We are happy to solve them if we have an idea about them.