How to get Minecraft Windows 10 for free
Topics Covered in the Article
Microsoft is getting ready to unveil the Minecraft new version to make the series popular. At present, it is the familiar game among the users.
If you already own the PC, then we can get the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for free of cost. We have to follow the below steps to get it free.
How to get Minecraft Windows 10 for free?
- At first, we have to log in to our Mojang account.
- At the top of the page, we can find the Minecraft purchase edition.
- Scroll down and then we can see the ‘Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta.”
- Finally, tap on the ‘Claim for the free copy.”
- Soon after you click on it, we will enter the Microsoft page. In that, we will get code regarding the game.
- It is necessary to sign into our Microsoft account.
- We should auto-populate the code field.
- Finally, click on ‘Redeem’.
Once you have completed all these steps successfully in the Windows 10 software, we can find this game on your apps list.
Here Is What’s currently Contained in the Minecraft: Windows 10 Editon:
- Craft, make, and research online with up to seven buddies enjoying Windows 10 Edition Beta, through local multiplayer or together with your Xbox Live buddies online.
- Play online and local multiplayer along with other Pocket Edition players thanks to a free update, due to launch soon after launch.
- Multiple control strategies! Switch between control, touch, and computer keyboard controls little to no effort!
- Record and share gameplay highlights with built-in GameDVR.
- Help shape the future of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta with our built player opinions mechanics!
While the new edition is planned to include lots of new features to Minecraft, as well as ports in existing ones in the current game, Mojang have stated that the Windows 10 Edition will not replace the present game. Instead, the two versions of the game will be both supported moving forward.