Know about HBO GO activate – Activate HBO Go on Apple Tv, Differences between HBO GO and HBO NOW
Here, know about HBO GO activate and know the differences between HBO GO and HBO NOW and also how to activate HBO Go on Apple TV.
Differences between the HBO NOW and HBO Go:
How you subscribe is the significant difference between the HBO NOW, and HBO GO.
On-demand service, HBO NOW is a streaming only that you buy through a subscription provider. Not required for a cable, Internet, or Satellite TV.
With your paid HBO subscription through a TV provider, HBO GO is a streaming service included free. Go to HBOGo.com/login for a list of HBO GO.
Where to watch:
- HBO NOW supported devices
You can watch on any of the following devices once you subscribe to HBO NOW.
- Amazon Kindle Fire tablets.
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick.
- Android Fire TV and Fire TV Stick.
- The Android phones and tablets.
- Android TV with Android 5.0 and later with supported devices Nexus Player, NVIDIA SHIELD, Razer Forge, and Supported smart TVs like Sharp, Sony Bravia.
- Apple TV
You can use chromecast to cast HBO NOW from your phone, tablet, or computer to your Tv if already subscribed.
Install the HBO NOW app on the phone or tablet to accept and choose to Start Your Free Trial.
Go to HBONOW.com and sign in if already subscribed.
Install the HBO NOW app on your phone or tablet and choose to Start Your Free Trial.
The operating systems are Windows 7,8, or 10 and Mac OS 10.11 or later where the supported browsers are chrome version 56 or later, Firefox version 51 or later, Internet Explorer 11 or later, Microsoft Edge, Safari 9 or later.
- iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
iOS 8.0 and later, the supported devices are iPhone 4s and later, iPad 2nd generation and later, iPad mini 1st generation and later, iPod touch 5th generation and later.
- PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4
Download the HBO NOW app on your PlayStation system and sign in with your HBO NOW email and password. Install the HBO NOW app on the phone or tablet and subscribe.
2nd generation and later, the supported devices are Roku 1, Roku 2, Roku 3, Roku 4, Roku Express, Roku NOW TV, Roku Premiere, Roku Ultra, Roku TV, Roku streaming Stick, Roku LT and HD, Roku 2 HD, Roku 2 XD, Roku 2 XS.
- Samsung smart TV
- Xbox One and Xbox 360
Download the HBO NOW app on the Xbox and sign in with your HBO NOW email and password. Install the HBO NOW app on your phone or tablet and choose to Start Your Free Trial.
- HBO GO supported devices
- On the following devices, HBO GO is available.
- Apple iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
- Apple TV.
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick.
- Amazon Fire tablets.
- Android phones and tablets.
- Android TV.
- PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.
- Samsung Smart TVs.
- Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
Similarities between the HBO NOW and HBO Go:
Both have the same high content; unlimited access to all of the HBO – every episode, every season – plus hit movies, sports, documentaries, and comedy specials. And go to HBONOW.com or HBOGo.com to see what programming has available.
Both will support simultaneous streaming. That means, your household members can sign in on multiple devices and watch different videos at the same time.
These available in the United States and certain US territories.
How to activate HBO GO on Apple TV:
See here, HBO Go activate on the Apple TV.
- Launch HBO Go on your Apple TV.
- Then, go to the Settings tab.
- Next, press the Activate Your Device option. Show your activation code next screen. On the screen, please stay until you entered the code on the computer.
- Open the browser and navigate to hbogo.com/activate on your computer.
- Click Continue by choosing Apple TV.
- And next, choose your TV provider.
- On the Activation screen, enter the Activation PIN displayed on TV and press the Activate Device button.
- On both television and browser, you will see a success message like “Your Apple TV has successfully linked to your HBOGo.Com profile.”
- Now, on HBO Go, you are ready to streaming video.
By following these steps, you can activate and now, it is clear about HBO GO activate.