Here, How Can You Download and Install iOS 11 on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch: Immediate software updates are one of the biggest advantages of owning an Apple device. Today, if a new version of iOS, macOS, tvOS or watchOS available, you have to download them all the same day as long as your device has supported.
Here, how can you download and install iOS 11 on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
With its operating system updates, Apple also supports lots of older devices. iOS 11, most significant update at the moment will have available on Friday for eligible appliances. Be sure to back up all of your data before you update as you don’t want to lose your precious photos, messages, or documents.
See here, how to download iOS 11 on the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
For what time this iOS 11 available for download?
Other than Tuesday, September 19, though Apple has not announced when iOS 11 will have available to download, based on experience, we can expect the update to become available at 10:30 pm IST.
Can I get iOS 11 updates?
You can download iOS 11 if you have any of the following iOS devices.
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- 9 inch iPad Pro (2017)
- 9 inch iPad Pro (2016)
- 5 inch iPad Pro
- 7 inch iPad Pro
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air
- iPad (2017)
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPod touch 6th generation
Download size of iOS 11:
From one device to another instrument, the size of the iOS 11 update will vary.
How can you download and install iOS 11:
Via the settings app on your iOS device is the easiest way to download and install 11. You can follow these steps as long as you have a WiFi connection. Before you start, we have to assure that you back up your device.
- First, go to settings > General > Software Update. For updates, your device checks and then show you the available iOS 11 upgrade.
- Next, click on the Download and Install.
- Now, iOS 11 starts downloading. If you have a slow internet, it takes a while and if the download has done tap Install.
- When you see Apple Terms and Conditions, tap Agree.
- Lastly, the iOS device will restart, and iOS will have installed.
To install iOS 11, while this is the recommended method and it might not work for some, such as those who don’t have a WiFi connection or those who don’t have enough free space on their device. There has another method for you if that is the case.
How can you download and install iOS 11 via iTunes:
You can easily update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod as long as you have a PC or a Mac that has connected to the Internet. Before you proceed and follow these steps, backup your device.
- You have to download iTunes and to install it if it has not there on your computer.
- Next, launch the iTunes.
- To connect your iPhone, iPad touch to your PC or Mac, use the charging cable.
- Now, in iTunes, check the top bar. Here, a small icon has seen which represents your iOS devices and next click that icon.
- And next, click the summary tab.
- There will have the check for update, click on that.
- Last, click the download and update.
The on-screen instructions from here on are simple enough to guide you through installing iOS 11 on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.