Microsoft released New Windows 10 for PCs: Microsoft had released new windows 10 preview for PCs two days after the last build with only bugs fixes and improvements. Now, Microsoft finalising the windows 10 Fall Creators Update that have expected to arrive next month.
Microsoft released new windows 10 for PCs with bug fixes:
As it has built in a very different way from its predecessors, Windows 10 is a service so it can have regularly updated with just fixes, but new features too. Many such updates have included by the Microsoft, including three major ones: November Update, Anniversary Update and Creators Update.
On stability, Microsoft is focusing so don’t expect features in this. So we intended to release new builds to insiders more quickly and that these builds will include bug fixes. You get to know that this build includes a bunch of useful bug fixes insiders will enjoy.
Bug Fixes included by the desktop:
Following general bug fixes that have included by the desktop.
- In Asphalt 8, fixed an issue resulting not accepting input in recent flights.
- From the last flights, they fixed an issue where Slideshow has enabled resuming from sleep a second time might place the Lock screen in a state where it couldn’t have dismissed without pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del.
- There has minimised per monitor DPI aware windows by fixing an issue to miss DPI changes and end up with a mix of DPI scaling upon restoring.
- Also in XAML, an issue has set results in text animations appearing slightly blurry in the last flight until the animation had stopped (for example, when loading the main page of settings).
- An issue has fixed which results in progress wheels on certain websites in Microsoft Edge unexpectedly moving out of place during their rotation.
- Another problem has fixed in an unexpected change in mouse sensitivity in the last flight for PCs using no default display scaling.
- Last but not the least, a matter which has fixed in the taskbar unexpectedly thick if you booted up the PC while plugged into an external monitor with a different DPI.
For PC, today update bumps the windows 10 build number from 16273 (made available to testers on August 23) to build 16275. Tracking and listening known issues have stopped by the Microsoft, so install at your own risk.
Today, the company has also released a new windows 10 Mobile build, but nobody cares.